More San Francisco City Exploring

Monday 18 August 2014

Hello lovelies,

The sun was shining when we awoke on our first morning in the city which made our walk along Chrissy Fields even better. Chrissy Fields is a stretch along which you can walk by the marina and take in the view of the Golden Gate from across the bay. On sunny weekend mornings the place is packed with joggers, walkers and happy families setting up camp for the day.








As it turned out we had all worked up an appetite which left us ready to enjoy a gorgeous brunch at Roses's on Union Street.


'I don not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-Am'



My sister and I were in the market to pick up a Penny board so the only logical plan of action was to head on over to Haight street, a really cool hippy/vintage/ultra cool area in the city where things like tie-dye originated from. The street was full of really cool vintage shops and just when we thought we'd seen it all we walked into a cafe for a coffee only to run into a couple of nude men. Don't worry I didn't take any photos!






As if we hadn't done enough exploring that day it was time to visit Golden Gate Park and walk through the beautiful flower garden in full bloom.







And finally to top it all off we ended our day of exploring in the Japanese Tea Gardens.








I hope I haven't overloaded you with photos but we squished so much into one day it was hard to limit myself. 

There is lots more from my San Fran adventure to come so don't stray far.

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER