Driving Around France

Sunday 27 March 2016

Last week my parents, sister and I went on a trip to the south of France to do a bit of exploring. We rambled around towns around thMediterranean coast of France right along the coast of Spain. While we didn't get any rain (thankfully!) it was quite windy and chilly so a heavier coat was definitely needed. 

I thought I'd share a few of the photos I took along the way.

First Stop: Collioure

I really liked Collioure with its old town, colourful buildings and blue beach. 


collioure coast, france, south of france

boat in the port of collioure, south of france,



Following any one of the many side streets and archways leads you to stumble upon pretty colourful houses. 


colourful, painted houses, collioure,






Next Up: Béziers

Béziers turned out to be a quite a nice city with lots of old churches, museums, French history and a gorgeous view.

historic, beziers cathedral, south of france,






Canet-en-Roussillon

I think I liked Canet in particular because it was the first warm, sunny day we had had all week. That being said, it was still a lovely seaside town that I'd say is lively during the summer.





canet en roussillon, port, boats, palm trees,



I'll cut this post short here for now because it's getting a little lengthly, but more to come!

Let me know where you've been travelling to recently?
Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx




DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER