Glas-vegas and Shopping Haul

Sunday 4 November 2012

Hi everyone!
I know I know I've been a bad blogger and haven't written in so long but this week has be absolutely manic and stuffed with so many things to do I haven't been able to breathe! However I'm back now and ready as ever to get down to business. 

As some of you may know on Wednesday I popped over to Glasgow to visit a potential university with a friend of mine and had a grand old day which began at 4:30 AM and finished at 3 AM the next morning! Glasgow actually reminded me of Dublin a little bit primarily because it was cold and wet. But I did enjoy being over there and all the people we met were so lovely!

But of course you can't visit Glasgow without doing a spot of shopping which is why I've put together a little post about the latest pieces I purchased on Buchanan Street and also in Dublin during the last couple of weeks.

So without further adieu I give you the reasons why I'm currently financially broken.



 A super cosy jumper from H&M with lovely zip detailing on the back to make it more interesting.



This shirt is from the men's section in Republic and was a total bargain int the sale for £7!


This dress and play-suit below are both from Urban Outfitters on sale for about €30 each which is great value for UO.


I've been searching for a good pair of black leggings to go under long tops like this one here and I managed to find both at Topshop for under €30 each so naturally I bought both.

   

A pair of black skinny jeans are a staple piece for every wardrobe so I settled on a super comfy pair of Leighs from Topshop once again.




This Autumn I've become obsessed with big jumpers and this vintage-esque loose number caught my eye at H&M.



I've got to say this cardigan from Urban Outfitters is made of the softest material I've touched and feels great on. This was also in the sale for about €30.



I had a little shopping splurge on ASOS a while ago and splashed out for this lined parka to keep me warm in the Artic Winters of Ireland.

I really wanted to buy some accessories but it seems that I always end up spending all my finds on clothes instead which is a tad annoying but Topshop and Forever21 had some great pieces in for this season that are worth checking out.

That's all for me as I have to get down to studying some English poetry for a test I am not at all prepared for tomorrow. My plans to be a complete hermit nerd this mid-term break have fallen to pieces and I have to pay for all my galavanting and procrastinating tonight.

Enjoy the last of the weekend everyone and thanks for reading.

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER