Autumn Wishes

Friday 26 October 2012

Hello lovelies!

Hope you've been enjoying your Friday as much as I have because not only does it mean the weekend for me, but the start of a week off of school, celebrations and travel.


Since we have officially moved into Autumn and all the shops have began introducing their Fall/Winter lines I thought I'd do a quick post on some of my favourites for this season, starting with collar clips. Recently I have began an obsession with these pretty specimens of class. They're perfect for dressing up a shirt or blouse for any occasion.


  

Now I'm not usually a watch person seeing as my phone can do all the time keeping for me, but I've grown a special attraction to this pretty rose gold beaut from  Michael Kors. Come to think of it I'm loving anything rose gold this season.

 


I'll also be stocking up on some great big jumpers to keep my warm in the freezing Irish weather this year. My plan is just to buy jumpers galore and pair them with dark jeans or black thick leggings and boots.
 Image 1 of Vero Moda Salt & Pepper Chunky Textured Knit Jumper

Image 1 of Selected Besta Knitted Jumper With Sequin Detail

I've noticed this season high heels are fading out slowly and the return of the flat soled slipper, bootie and pump has come about; bringing joy to our feet at last. I welcome this new trend with open arms especially when these shoes are so pretty.
  

   

And last but not least what's Autumn without a brand new full on coat to wrap around yourself?

  





Well that just about sums up the kind of pieces I'll be going for this Autumn/Winter hope you enjoyed reading!

By the way next Wednesday I'm off to Glasgow with my friend to visit a university and do a spot of shopping so expect a better post next week.

Until then have a great weekend.



A quick note to say most of these items are from Topshop, Zara, and Asos, so pop on over to the sites to check out their latest collections.

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER