Top TV programs. What I spend my precious time watching.

Friday 12 October 2012



Hello lovely,

Hope your Friday is going well and you've got lots of plans for the weekend. I plan on spending the next 48 hours practising the art of being a hermit and living on lots of white hot chocolate and cereal. 

Today I had to follow up on some prefect duties at my school and throw a pizza party for about 150 students with my fellow prefectees. And after a long hard day of playing around I've decided not to do some much needed study but to write a blog on all the tv programs I watch instead of working towards the most important exams of my life. (Cue mini heart attack)


I'm going to get the ball rolling with the program Bones in which Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz, who was Angel from Buffy if you didn't know, play a forensic anthropologist and a FBI detective.
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/bones-season-8-cast.jpg

This season is off with a good start which is comforting because I was worried about the possibility of it being a wee bit boring what with the whole Booth/Brennan relationship deal. But all seems to be on track and they've been doing a good job so far. I've been following this series from the very start and it's a nice one to spend 40 or so minutes enjoying.



You all may have heard of Modern Family, which yes is hilarious, but have you heard of The Middle? It's a relatively new show with the brilliant Patricia Heaton from Everybody Loves Raymond. It's basically about a middle class family who live in an average everyday American small town. The family is made up of funny characters from the small socially awkward, book loving Brick to the high energy but completely hopeless Sue. The oldest child Axl is played by Charlie McDermott  and I gotta say I'm warming to him very steadily.
http://thetvaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/the_middle_cast.jpg Give it a try because if you watch some of the more recent episodes the Whoopi Goldberg plays a cameo, and who wouldn't want to watch that? 


Next up is Teen Wolf and being a 16 year old girl I think I'll just let the pictures do the talking instead of my drooling over the cast. 
 http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/teen-wolf-season-2-cast.jpg

http://www.tvedge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Teen-Wolf-Season-2-Cast-Picture-1.jpg http://www.tvedge.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Teen-Wolf-Season-2-Cast-Picture-4.jpg
Stiles is actually my all time favourite character even though he's probably the only one who doesn't have super natural power of some kind. He's just too funny not to love really. Its really is a great show though with some deep plots and relationships knocking about to keep you interested. If you're not into the whole Twilight werewolf thing then this is the show for you. 


Ok so if you haven't heard of The Mentalist yet you must be living under a rock. It's such a good plot story of a phony physic, Patrick Jane, who feels responsible for urging a serial killer to kill his family and who then continues on to solve murders with the hopes of encountering the murderous 'Red John'. Right now Jane is coming very close to Red John and it's getting intense......
http://loadtv.biz/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/The-Mentalist-CBS-season-5-2012.jpg And I have to say Simon Baker is not bad looking either.


2 Broke Girls. Hilarious, funny, brilliant, witty, tongue-in-cheek, what more can I say? Kat Dennings plays a rocksy, sarcastic, hard edge Max who takes a now broke but previously rich Caroline played by Beth Behrs under her wing. They work together in a New York diner with some really good characters. If you haven't watched it GO NOW! The first two episodes are okay but it gets real afterwards. I cannot stress it enough, please watch it for some laughs. 
 http://91.196.126.51:8080/resize_400x540/var/assets/posters/2012-09/c5d7cbec3fad6aa4ba34abc55419e24a79dca35c.jpg


I think that's all the shows I can show you before you start to think I'm a complete tv-aholic and do nothing else but sit around in front of the screen. I can honestly say I haven't watched anything this whole week I've been so busy with school. But I'm making up for it now anyhow.

Well thanks for reading and just to let you know I'm off to Belfast next weekend so expect some good photos. Hopefully.

Ciara.

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER