Dello Russo's Golden Jewellery Box

Sunday 7 October 2012

 http://netdna.mod-tv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Anna-Della-Russo-at-Christian-Dior-Show-by-Tommy-Ton-.jpg


Ciao everyone.
 I'm just taking a break from doing some pretty shoddy study work and I thought I'd write up a quick post to keep this blog alive. Hope your Sunday is going fabulously and you've all tucked into your Sunday dinners by now, unlike me who has yet to cook something up for myself. 

As some of you may know power woman Anna Dello Russo, editor-at-large for Vogue Japan, has collaborated with H&M to do an accessory and shoe line. I've been reading about all the hype leading up to the release and so I wasn't surprised to find out that the collection sold out within 3 hours of it's release! With this piece of information I thought I'd show you the lovely golden jewelled beauties that were oh-so-coveted. 


Anna Dello Russo for H&M

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

Anna Dello Russo for H&M
Anna Dello Russo for H&M Anna Dello Russo for H&M
 Anna Dello Russo for H&M I am quite a big fan of these sunnies to be honest. Who wouldn't like golden bejewelled crocodiles on their glasses?
 Anna Dello Russo for H&M   Anna Dello Russo for H&M
Anna Dello Russo for H&M Anna Dello Russo for H&M Anna Dello Russo for H&M
 Anna Dello Russo for H&M   


Over all the collection is completely Dello Russo, bold and  golden and it's no wonder it sold out so fast. 

With the likes of Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Cavalli, Lanvin, Del Ray and now Anna Dello Russo, H&M has firmly defined its ability to build itself up to compete with the upper high street names like Topshop and Zara. The question is now, how will they up the standard of their regular products to match the likes of  their amazing collaborators' creations?

So that's all from me today I hope you enjoyed yourselves and have a good rest of the Sunday!
Thanks for reading,
Ciara.

I don't own any of these photo's. They're sourced from Marie Claire.

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER