London Fashion Week Day Drei!

Monday 18 February 2013

Hello lovelies!

Happy Monday to you all. I've just finished some of my homework from my first day back to school after a week's break and I'm wrecked!

However a dose of fashion is just what the doctor ordered and I am here to tell you about the amazing showings at LFW yesterday.

Preen by Thornton Bregazzi opened the day with a delicate Eastern aesthetic. Wonderfully cut straight edge lines and light floral detailing seemed to me slightly Japanese-esque.

 
 
 

Holly Fulton did not fail to impress with a dynamic and contemporary theme featured on very feminine shapes.

  
 
 

Emilia Wickstead brought us back to classic British elegance with vintage silhouettes, cream plaid and soft fabrics.

  
 
 

Temperley London's collection was as feminine and eloquent as ever with light and mature colours and posh detailing.

  
   


Nothing but vibrancy and chic sophistication when it came to Paul Smith's jewel toned collection. With trousers galore in ruby reds and sapphire blues these looks where a working woman's delight.

 
 
 

A seductive sense of romanticism over at Marios Schwab with deep tones of red and lilac. Also gorgeous luxurious materials of velvet and fur.

 
 
 


Some of you may notice that Topshop's Unique collection is not on this post and that is because I was so impressed by the collection that I want to do a separate post on it so look out for that!

But as always thanks for reading and I hope you're enjoying LFW as much as I am.
Ciara.

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER