And on we trudge..........

Saturday 22 September 2012

Hello everyone hope you're doing well. I've just gotten home from a day and night of hiking and messing about and I AM TIRED. Lets just say 4 hours sleep does not look good on me. And because I didn't take any photos of the trip I thought I'd do another blog about London Fashion Week because I want to and no one can stop me!

Matthew Williamson brought out some very cool sophistication with structure edge. A definite New York aesthetic from the looks but yet the patterns and emblishments still evoke a London-y feel. 






Vivienne Westwood Red Label was one of my favourites from LFW. She took inspirationg from old vintage England with 40s and 50s style. But what would a Vivienne Westwood line be without some querky stuff? I'm talking grey hair, curls and painted faces. 







Temperley London of course was ultra pretty and feminine with gorgeous colours and fabrics. I wanted to post all the photos from this collection but I thought it'd just bore you so here's my few favourites.








Next up comes Erdem which is always a winner with me. A collection of floraled lacy goodness. I want to buy everything in sight!






And one last collection for today which is Louise Gray for Topshop. As predicted, it was querky fantasical and fun. Completely Louise Gray.






So that's it guys hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. Right now I'm sitting in front of old re-runs of That 70s Show melting my brains out. Bet you're jealous.
Thanks for reading,
Ciara.


DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER