Fashion moves to London!

Monday 17 September 2012

And yes it's another fashion blog. I'm sorry but seriously what else do you expect me to blog about when we're in the middle of fashion weeks left right and centre? 
All the buzz and hype have evacuated the sophisticated streets of New York and have jet setted over to new age modern London for a breath of fresh fashion. And that's just what I have in store for you guys right here!

I have to say London's designers are some of top favourites out there because of the constant barrier pushing and new creations I see season after season and so far LFW has not failed to impress me.

sass & bide produced some wonderful monochrome wonders which was spruced up with quality structure, draping and detail.



 

 


Topshop's NEWGEN  Holly Fulton brought out her cute and quirky side pastel retro era pieces. I'm especially loving the huge round sunnies on display!

 

 



John Rocha used a lot of 'ruched' and airy fabrics and cuts to make some of his looks look airy fairy summery light! I loved the bright and light colours which were only emphasised when he brought out some elegant black silken and heavier materials.

 

 

 

 


House Of Holland set out to enforce its bold and unique aesthetic in the runway with interesting pattern and colour mixes.

 

 

 

 

And I think that's enough fashion talk for today guys but be prepared there is much much more to come! There are so many wonderful collections out there at the moment I have to narrow them all down.
Really sorry if you're not into all this but hey at least I've given you some nice pictures to look at ;)
Thanks for reading,
Ciara.

As always because my invite was lost in the post these are not my photos. I've sourced them from londonfashionweek.co.uk

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER