Isabel Marant for H&M

Thursday 14 November 2013


Hello lovelies!

Right so it's November the 14th and finally the long awaited release day of Isabel Marant for H&M has arrived. When I heard about yet another high fashion H&M collaboration (and this time with ultra chic Marant) I was particularly excited to see the new looks. I've always thought Marant with her almost basic but punk aesthetic was a great match for H&M and it seems I thought right!

Of course with any high fashion designer you're going to get a few looks that push the commercial boundaries but over all these pieces are very adaptable, I'd even find myself reaching for a good few of them. The only thing I do have to say is that whilst the cuts of the pieces aren't so scary, some of the prints and materials could be questionable. However Marant is a great fan of different textures and mature, provocative prints so I'll have to excuse her.

Check out some of my favourite pieces!

 


 


Out of the whole collection I have to admit the coats are the items I would consider paying the big bucks for. So luxurious looking while at the same time bang on the sheath/pure coat trend that's knocking about.

 
 

And you can't have a Marant collection without some bold and striking colours. This time we have all sorts of gorgeous reds that are perfect for spicing up a minimalist Winter wardrobe.

  
 
And why not add a splash of silver or gold to get in that festive spirit?

 

I also love how there's a few sports-lux pieces thrown in for all us casual ladies who love a good comfy jumper and a pair of joggers on a frosty cold Winter's day. 

 
  

I'm pretty sure this collection is being sold a mile a minute so I don't think I'll even get a chance to see them up close and personal. I guess this is the closest I'll ever get to them, a shame really because I've got some Christmas shopping to do....

Let me know what your thoughts are on Isabel Marant's collection for H&M, I'd love to find out what everyone thinks.

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx

All photos sourced from www.vogue.co.uk and Google Images

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER