Christmas Dinner, Student Style

Friday 5 December 2014

Hello lovelies!


Next week my flatmates and I are all splitting up for the Christmas holidays which meant only one thing, we had to have our own flat Christmas dinner. A lot of planning and timetabling was involved ( a kitchen table ma or may not have been rolled down 2 flights of stairs) but I think it was quite successful. I am proud to say I seasoned and basted my own chicken which turned out delicious. 

Of course all the girls were in the kitchen ( I made my Slutty Chocolate Brownies) while the boys did nothing but that wasn't too bad because they were the ones who were stuck with the washing up.



Not too shabby for just £5 a head from good old ASDA ;)



Then to settle our bursting bellies a few of us took a stroll around campus through the Christmas fairy lights.


Who else is ready for it to be Christmas Eve already?


Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx

2 comments:

  1. This post legitimately made my stomach grumble! It looks SO good, well done to you :) I am new to your blog and I love it, I look forward to your future posts :)
    It'smylife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it was soon tasty! Thank for checking the blog out and I'm so glad you enjoy it :)

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER