Merry Christmas From Lush

Saturday 27 December 2014

Hello lovelies!


Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and had a wonderful time with family and friends over the holidays. I've had few days of bliss and am now settling back into real life nursing one serious food baby.

One of the gifts I received this Christmas was a Lush Christmas Present Box, which I'm sure all the bath fanatics out there will appreciate. I'm not a big bath person but when I do have one I like to go full out, bubbles and all!

I thought I'd share with you the lovely bits I found when I dug my hands through those little foam packing bits.

\
You don't even need wrapping paper for this beauty!


1) Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub 130g
2) Baked Alaska Soap Bar 120g
3) Million Dollar Facial Moisturiser 10g
4) Santa's Lip Scrub (Tastes like Cola!) 25g
5) So White Shower Gel (Apple-y scent) 100g



I can't wait to have a relaxing bath one evening and give myself a mini-pamper session.

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx


DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER