Outfit Edit: Movie Date Night

Saturday 28 June 2014

Hello my lovelies!

Last night the boyfriend and I decided to go see 22 Jump Street at the cinema. I'd heard from basically everyone that the story line was the exact same as the first movie and they even point that out several times in the movie for comedic effect. I thought is was hilarious and had a few laugh out loud moments myself. It seems quite a lot of dosh was put into this one too and some of the shots and stunts (featuring the delicious Channing Tatum) are very impressive.

I took just a few quick photos of my outfit before running out the door only to find that we'd missed the bus! I went fairly casual with this look because who dresses up for the cinema? Also please excuse the complete lack of make-up and untouched hair!

 Demin shirt: Only
Striped top: Zara
Boots: Office
Watch: Urban Outitters
Rings: Penny's and River Island




My sister has the worst photography skills but I have her in training don't worry ;)








Right I'm off to work now so I hope you enjoyed this short post.

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER