M.I.A, Taken Hostage By Study

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Hello lovelies!

Ok so I have to admit I have been a bit on and off over here during the past few weeks and that's not because I've given up on the whole blogging business it's just that I have this thing called the Leaving Cert that I have to sit in a week and basically how I do in these exams decides my fate. (Yeah sure no pressure at all then.)

For the next few weeks I will be hard at work like the diligent student I am and completely dedicated to my studies but I thought I'd come clean to everyone here and set the story straight. I just need a little time, just for a while not too long, don't panic, I'll be back. (Arnold Schwarzenegger style)

But just to keep all you lucky things who don't have exams next month happy; I have so much planned for this summer it's unbelievable. I'm talking London, lake houses, work experience with head buyers, SHOPPING, food, perhaps Paris, the whole sha' bang. So stay with me here because I will be a good little blogger the second my exams are finished.

Thanks for reading as usual,
Ciara.

HEY GIRL, I'LL MISS YOU.

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER