There is a Blessing in the Air

Friday 14 June 2013

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with a quick post about the gorgeous weather we were blessed with during the dreaded first week of the Leaving Cert (as always).

Unfortunately I was not able to take advantage of the sun this year as I was busying myself with the books and the only sunshine I ever got was while I was walking in and out of my school for exams. However one day it was just to good outside to put up with Project Maths and in the words of William Wordsworth I decided to 'come forth and feel the sun' to enjoy 'the spirit of the season'.

Here are a few shots I snapped up in the garden with my trusty camera.











 

It's only when the sun starts to shine that I realise how wonderful it is outside and the poetry of Wordsworth comes alive. What a beautiful word we live in. Well, beautiful until the sky starts lashing rain like it's trying to make up for lost time. 

Thanks for reading,
Ciara. xx

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER