For the men....London Fashion Week F/W '13

Friday 18 January 2013

Hello lovelies!

Happy weekend everyone hope you all had a wonderful week. With all the snow forecast for Ireland and England I thought I'd warm you up with a review of London's Fashion Week's men's collections for Fall/Winter 2013.

First up is Topman. I have to say although it's their high fashion collection and its therefore supposed to be weird and out of the box the loose trousers and parka material reminded me of new age astronaut uniforms. Not really attractive if I do say myself. 

  







I'm all for kilts but really?

However they were saved by just a few pieces.


This knit jumper teemed with rough brown leather boots. 



And I have to say I'm in love with this straight edge jacket and well fitted suit.

Now if you're into clean cut and well fit suits Lou Dalton is your girl. I was very impressed by the modern aesthetic brought about in these looks.












And of course the classic tux.




Hackett London didn't fail to produce some handsome pieces of classic English gentlemen-ship. Tweeds, wool blends, suits, bow ties and even velvet. 









 


And lastly Jonathan Saunders came through with a pop of colour and youthful designs for guys who don't necessarily want to feel like they're walking down Saville Row in the 1800s. 

 



 








So that's it from me about some of my favourites from London Fashion Week Men's F/W '13.

Enjoy the weekend,
Ciara.


DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER