London Adventures Part 3!

Sunday 4 August 2013

Hello lovelies!

As I've said before, during my London travels I was staying with my aunt in Richmond which is a beautiful town with gardens, town houses and parks. One day instead of bothering ourselves with trains and tubes by going into London we decided to have a ponder around Richmond and chill in the sun. 

It was a scorcher of a day and of course Niamh and I made it easy for ourselves by heading out at the hottest part of the day! Our intention was to walk all the way up to Richmond Park and have a little picnic but the heat got to us. I think we made it about 20 minutes before we surrendered to the sun and chose the first public garden we came across to find some shade.

Luckily we chose the flowered Terrace Gardens which were absolutely beautiful. 

 Books, food, sun = summertime perfection.













 

Sometimes it's nice just to sit back and chill out every now and again. 

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER